Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot start or edit scheduled meetings with new app

mj.westland
Level 1
Level 1

I am so frustrated, I am ready to switch to Zoom -- grrrrrrr

I am an individual, not part of a company. I have the cheapest paid membership/subscription to Meetings.

I have three recurring meetings set up that I've been running for a year and a half, two of them are monthly, and the third is weekly. I cannot "start" or "edit" any of them from the new app. I can still access my scheduled meetings from the website, but of course there are warning messages there that it will soon no longer be supported. I have watched the "getting started" video and it only tells you how to schedule meetings, not how to edit, or start. And when I look at scheduling from the new app, I don't see any option for recurring meetings. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! (Sorry for shouting, but I'm ready to throw my computer out the window.

My setup:

MacBook Air, M1 2020, Big Sur 11.6 (because I haven't been brave enough to upgrade to Monterey yet)

Thank you in advance if there's anyone out there who can help get my blood pressure down. Going to fetch some chocolate and a fresh cup of tea now...

1 Reply 1

I would rather offer to set up a meeting so that we would try to figure out what is happening. Is it OK for you to do that now?