Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex app - licensing queries

Dear Community members,

I always find it difficult to understand the Cisco collaboration licensing options whenever they come up with a new product or service, but eventually, I reach there. Now the queries related to Webex app with on-premises calling and messaging services. I have gone through a few of the Cisco documentation, and from "help.webex.com" but I still failed to get the complete picture.
https://help.webex.com/en-us/uuhc6x/License-Requirements-for-Cisco-Webex-Hybrid-Services#reference_623B0BBD21A97B4F8277747CB49FA098 

Here is my query. When I deploy the Cisco Webex app to my customer and their Webex app will be registered with an on-premises cisco call manager for calling and messaging services. What all cloud licenses I may require in Webex. I already have all the licenses for my on-premises setup.

Regards,

2 Replies 2

Few details related to the above post. 

when Cisco say the webex subscription : is it the webex meeting subscription? --> does it covered by Control Hub pro pack:

Edit: Further digging in the internet, I got the details for Control hub pro pack: - This is for additional service provided by Cisco Webex for information security and compliance with advanced security features, compliance and analytics. Further details can read from https://help.webex.com/en-us/np3c1rm/Pro-Pack-For-Cisco-Webex-Control-Hub 

If I understood it, I may require additional cloud licenses  

For messaging with on premises UC server : Advance messaging licenses[user base]

Note: There are two messaging licenses 

•  Basic Messaging 
  •  Advanced Messaging     

For meeting: I think, when we use the webex app, this will use the webex meeting services offered by webex itself. The licenses require for webex meeting: Webex meeting suite.  (also found advance space meeting ???)

Observed different licenses availability 

• Basic Space Meetings 
  • Advanced Space Meetings 
  • Webex Meeting Suite 

Apologies for editing the thread. I am trying to get a consolidated view of webex licensing. If any one can help will be highly appreciated

Regards,

Shalid . 

Hi Shalid

not sure if you found more information on this and can help me. I'm also trying to get a better understanding what's included in which license. 

Can someone confirm or clarify this?

Messaging:

Basic Messaging
- just messaging (no team creation)

- can create spaces?

Advanced Messaging

- messaging
- create teams

- create spaces

Meeting:

Basic Space Meeting
- personal room only

- no scheduling

Advanced Space Meeting

- personal room
- Schedule meeting only in a Webex-Space within the app

Webex Meeting Suite

- Scheduling on yourdomain.webex.com
- Scheduling in Outlook (Plugin)
- incl. Pro Meeting (classic Webex)
- incl. Webex Event Meetings
- incl. Webex Support Meetings

Regards

Eike

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.