Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Teams Issue

anumesh.shetty
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

This is Anumesh,

I need a Clarification on Webex teams, If we are online They are not able to see the active status and if they are active we are not able see there active status, maybe this is due to Timezone difference. Please let me know if there is any solution.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@anumesh.shetty , if you don't see each other's presence and the option to "Show availability and status" is active for both users, then it gives me the impression that all users are not configured and managed in the same Webex Org (Control Hub).
Are you the administrator of your organization's Control Hub?

Response Signature

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@anumesh.shetty , are all these users part of the same organization?
As you can read in below article, "You can only see the availability of people in your organization."
https://help.webex.com/en-us/wghlt5/Webex-Teams-See-People-s-Availability

Response Signature

@Goswin Weemaes Yes everyone are from Same organization.

@anumesh.shetty 

"Same organization" :
- Are all Webex-Accounts registered to exactly the same eMail-Domain ?
(since @company-ABC.com  is not the same as @Company-ABC.it  but is perhaps the same Company)
- or are all Accounts collected/claimed under the same Control-Hub -Entity (??)

also make sure this Teams-Option is checked:
(sorry, I can only provide a german Screenshot since Teams still does not offer to switch UI-languages..)
grafik.png

@Fritz_H @Goswin Weemaes we are all from the same Organization with but Global Teams. If anyone in different time zone, Webexteams not able to capture the status of that member. India emp cant see the status of US emp even when they are on-line and vice versa.

@anumesh.shetty 
Are all those Webex-Accounts all together in the same Webex-Management-"Unit/Structure/.." (?)  ?
As @Goswin Weemaes asked: "...all users (..) configured and managed in the same Webex Org (Control Hub)." ?