Views
Helpful
Replies

How to record Webex meetings in Webex cloud

hani7up@me.com
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

How can I seep the recordings of my meetings on the Webex cloud, and not on my computer? (I can download those recorded sessions later to my computer as I please)

Cheers!

11 Replies 11

The recording in the cloud is available for hosts and co-hosts of the session. If your role in the session is not one of them, you can record a meeting only to your local device. 

Hi, 

You can just choose Record in Cloud options from the dropdown in the Record pane. 

2021-11-14_17-44-47.png

Thank you, but I do not have. This option in the Record button

I do not have this option in the record button

The recording in the cloud is available for hosts and co-hosts of the session. If your role in the session is not one of them, you can record a meeting only to your local device. 

I am the host and I pay for Webex meeting regularly every month. 

If you have an access to Control Hub, could you please check the cloud storage settings in Site Options sections? 

The link to Control Hub is admin.webex.com, you log in with your webex login and password. 

Sorry but I cannot find the cloud storage option: the layout is a real maze, very difficult to situate oneself and do setup work. I am really disappointed, as I have a 2 hours class meeting  tomorrow at 10:00 CET, and did not solve the issue yet

I would rather offer you a webex session to share the screen and guide you through the ControlHub, if you don't mind. Session ID is 163 568 7971. 

OK, will connect in a minute

If anyone is interested in what the story ended with: 

We checked the Control Hub and discovered that the cloud storage space in the account available is utterly insufficient for the cloud recording to take effect. Presently the owner of the account is figuring out what may have happened to his storage space, and what to do to increase it in Control Hub.