cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Leave Webex a review on G2, get a $25 gift card!

Mitchell Drysdale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Enjoying Webex? Having fun with virtual backgrounds? We're partnering with G2 to gather your feedback on our Webex portfolio! Share insights on any collaboration product you use and earn a gift card for your work! It only takes 15 minutes and your review will help us make valuable improvements to the product! Review here.

G2CommunityBlockBanner-1.png

*Must be a current Cisco customer to submit a review. Exclusions apply

4 Replies 4

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Totally agree with @Fritz_H 

My company is focussing on Cloud Collaboration and Communication. Besides the lack of some important features in WxC, the non-brand awarenes in the field is a huge issue. Everyone knows MS Teams, also for private and educational use. Webex is not known.. There are great pros for the Webex Suite, but it's harder to convince a potentional customer if they've never heard of the vendor..

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@Mitchell Drysdale 

Thanks for the reminder.

In case you are part of the marketing-team at Cisco/Webex:
I guess there is more action needed to avoid losing the european market completely.
"Cisco" seems to be a household name in the USA but it´s hardly known in Europe (besides IT-Staff).

(I work in IT since more than 30 years now and have never seen a Cisco-Deskphone "in real life" in Europe, no Cisco/Webex-Advertising.. nothing. Makes me sad somehow.. a bit. )

Hello sir,

I gave a review on G2 and my review was published successfully on G2. When I ask for the reward they told me that I need confirmation from the Cisco Webex team about this campaign. So I need your help to get my reward on G2.

Here is a link to my G2 review: https://www.g2.com/products/webex-meetings/reviews/webex-meetings-review-4756907

Thanks,

Preet Chovatiya.

@Fritz_H cheers for the reply! Yes, I am a part of the marketing team. 

I am aware that some exciting campaigns are on the horizon with a more even approach to the different regions. Awareness has been a word used a lot as a focus for Webex Marketing. 

Feel free to shoot me an email at midrysda@cisco.com, because your feedback is important and I want to ensure your concerns and thoughts can be addressed fully as we build out some new campaigns.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.