cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

List of all feature updates?

sully213
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anywhere I can find an historical listing of all features in Webex and when they were introduced? For this instance specifically I'm trying to find when the toggle to show "Availability and statuses" was introduced but a resource to review in the future would be great. I have found some pages that show the kind of info I'm looking for, but they only seem to cover a small period of time. I'm looking for more than that.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

I live and die by the "What's New" page! LOL...but I was looking for which version a specific feature was previously released. I was able to eventually find what I was looking for at this page after a LOT of searching but I would still like to find a "parent" page that has all of those listed for each year. In case anyone else is looking, the link for the 2022 releases are available at this other link. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You can use this LINK to get the recent updates as well as a link to a list of feature summary for Webex by update number.  The link I gave you also shows upcoming features.

Response Signature

I live and die by the "What's New" page! LOL...but I was looking for which version a specific feature was previously released. I was able to eventually find what I was looking for at this page after a LOT of searching but I would still like to find a "parent" page that has all of those listed for each year. In case anyone else is looking, the link for the 2022 releases are available at this other link. 

I've seen that page before but didn't have it bookmarked.  Thanks for sending the link.  I have it bookmarked now.

Response Signature