cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetings - Polling results (Mark as correct)

Crissa_Toma
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

Please help me understand how Mark as correct option works.  I create a new poll with the editor, I mark the desired answers as correct, but when the meeting is finished I cant see the correct answers marked anywhere.

Also, if I share the Polling results with the participants - I can't see nowhere the correct marked answers. Please direct me to the proper documentation on the matter. Thank you. 

LE - I think I found how this option works. Webex Training in the Test Library section allows you to import a test from Webex Poll Questionnaire Editor, even created initially as a poll, and so the marked as correct answers appear here marked as correct too. However, is necessary to assign to points for each question. 

1 Reply 1

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

The poll results need to be opened after the Poll is closed but before you end the meeting to see the results.  Make sure you've selected to record individual results.  When the Poll closes, you will see an option that says "Individual Results" in blue.  This is actually hyperlinked and when you click on it, a web browser will open to display the results. If you click on the box next to "Individual Results," when you share the poll results, attendees in the meeting will see this as well.

PollResults-CorrectAnswers.PNG  

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.