cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Messages before, during and after Webex meetings.

CJBobby
Level 1
Level 1

My org has a need to display messages to participants before during and/or after a PMR meeting has occurred.

• Due to our business a majority of our participants are actually first time users of Webex so sending messages in other ways, like email, are not as practical, and a portion of these first time participants decide to join last minute. 
  • We use PMRs as hundreds of meetings are held daily, all day, everyday, until...well I stop renewing licensing I suppose, and the constant never changing PMR meeting number means we rarely have to update these throngs of people to show up somewhere else. 

I believe there is a way to direct every participate after every meeting so a URL of my choice but that's not as granular as I was hoping.

Are there ways of accomplishing any of these without changing my usage model too much??

1 Reply 1

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

I believe you're asking if it would be possible for each user be able to redirect Webex attendees to a unique URL after a meeting.  I don't believe this is currently available but you can submit a Feature Enhancement Request at this LINK.  If you do submit this as a Feature Enhancement, please come back to this post and update it with a link so others that like that feature can vote for your idea.

Regarding sending them to a unique URL before the meeting, you could include that in your meeting invitation. Hopefully this helps.

Response Signature