cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MyWebex Account

dudus20122
Level 1
Level 1

After I have deleted my webex account in 2020. Today I created a new account again but it still has 50mins limitation. How do I have access to the instructor webex account

1 Accepted Solution

@dudus20122 
"...we were told.."  makes me guess, that there is some Academy-Management? IT-Management? else? ...who told you this.
For my understanding, this also means, that this "management" is responsible to provide you the necessary accounts and licenses.

It is possible to assign licenses to already existing free webex-accounts or to existing company/academy/.. -email-accounts. (Active Directory Sync etc.)
But whatever approach is taken: IT-management has to do the relevant part (license management).
Did you already try to contact them?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@dudus20122 , did you purchase a Webex subscription or are you using a free Webex account?

Response Signature

I was using a free edition. As an instructor in the academy, we were told to delete our free account so as to enable automatic migration to unlimited features and I did that I in December 2020. but till now, I don't know how to get back so I created a new account again using the same email I previously used.

@dudus20122 
"...we were told.."  makes me guess, that there is some Academy-Management? IT-Management? else? ...who told you this.
For my understanding, this also means, that this "management" is responsible to provide you the necessary accounts and licenses.

It is possible to assign licenses to already existing free webex-accounts or to existing company/academy/.. -email-accounts. (Active Directory Sync etc.)
But whatever approach is taken: IT-management has to do the relevant part (license management).
Did you already try to contact them?

Yes you are correct. We were told during Netacad IDP training that Cisco academy will be giving instructors special access other than the free account access to the instructors. So, we were to delete the existing Webex account which I did. Only for me to see that when I signed to webex i still have the free account in place.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.