Helpful
Replies

No longer able to connect Webex Meetings to exchange server on Mac

rondall.james
Level 1
Level 1

Mac OS: 12.2.1

Webex Meetings: 42.3.4.7

This appears to have been broken some time between November 2021 and March 2022. When configuring the calendar preferences to Microsoft Outlook, entering my corporate email address then continuing to the password dialog, the system seems to be attempting to connect to Outlook at Microsoft.com.  If I preface the corporate domain before my e-mail address, a secondary set of boxes appear. I've attempted to put Domain\user name and Domain\e-mail address into the first of the two new boxes and my password into the remaining box. I then receive the error no matter what combination I use or come up with to get to the proper exchange server.  The Outlook desktop app allows for configuration of my corporate exchange URL and works flawlessly.  Unfortunately, if I leave the configuration of the calendar set to "Webex", I'm missing over 1/2 the meetings on the list. Please let me know if there is a combination or how the 1st box needs to be set to properly enable the second and third boxes. There are no labels on the second and third boxes at all to assist with any self help.
Thank you in advance,

Ron

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.