Views
Helpful
Replies

Pricing: Error on WebPage?

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This page https://www.webex.com/pricing/index.html
shows the pricing and features of the default-license-levels:  free vs. starter vs. business.
Since this page automatically shows the correct currency to me (Euro), I wonder if there is any "mistake" in currency-conversion:

The list shows only 2 (minor) feature-differences between starter and business but shows double the price for business:

grafik.png
If these 2 items are really the only difference, I guess, Cisco may want to re-think the pricing.
If there are more differrences between starter and busines, I suggest to add this info to avoid misunderstandings.

(...and perhaps correct the list? a free-license seems to have no time-limit on 1:1 calls and MP4-recordings are possible (to the local computer) - but recording to the Cisco-Cloud may perhaps be a violation of european GDPR anyway..)

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Fritz_H,

Great to hear from you. Happy Wednesday/Thursday dependent on when this message is uploaded.

Thanks for sharing your interesting observation. I have sent this to our online subscriptions team to see if they have any insight or feedback to offer on this. Will do what I can to get a helpful response. As always, thanks for keeping an eye out!

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"The price is not an error, but we are evaluating our offers constantly as we add new features and other goodies"

Response Signature

Hi Cole,

I will never become/get (?) tired of confirming that you are doing a great job in managing this community which is part of the "face to the customer" of Cisco. (I donĀ“t know if this makes sense in english...)

Suggestion to "pimp" the Business-License - Level:  How about some "gameification"?   (customer loyalty program)

Allow the Business-License-customer (annual licensing) to collect "bonus-point", "perks", "experience-points" whatever you want to call them...
These can be used to purchase Webex-Hardware (or Cisco-Products in general?) at reduced prices?

eg. 100 "Cisco-Points" or "Collaboration-Credits" ... gives you 50% (?) discount on a Headset? a Deskcam? other Hard- or Software etc. that the Client may need/want to further improve the experience?

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Response from the online subscriptions team:

"This is a very valuable feedback! And yes, our community member is correct, the 3 main differences between Starter and Business are:

• number of participants: 150 vs 200
  • size of cloud storage: 5GB vs 10GB
  • number of hosts/seats customer can buy: up to 50 vs up to 100

We actually used to have 3 plans: Starter, Plus, Business, but decided to discontinue Plus exactly because it looked too similar to Starter. At that time, we decided to pump up the number of participants for Starter plan from 100 to 150 to be even friendlier to the users.

Let me take this feedback to our strategy team so that we can implement as we start tweaking the offers again."

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Fritz_H,

Great to hear from you. Happy Wednesday/Thursday dependent on when this message is uploaded.

Thanks for sharing your interesting observation. I have sent this to our online subscriptions team to see if they have any insight or feedback to offer on this. Will do what I can to get a helpful response. As always, thanks for keeping an eye out!

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.