Views
Helpful
Replies

"Viewing someone's screen" message on Webex

TCPuniverse
Level 1
Level 1

Hello;

Does anybody know how to hide the "Viewing xxxxx's Screen" message at the top of the Webex screen? it covers the middle of the participant's screen who shared his/her desktop and prevents anyone from clicking anything under that annoying message.

webex.png

For workaround I don't use windows and browsers in full screen mode and give up using top part of the screen !!!!

6 Replies 6

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are hoping to see a change with this feature, I recommend you post it as an Idea in our User Community Feedback Portal. https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas

These ideas go straight to our product team for review. By adding your idea, you will receive live updates on the status of if/when it changes. 

Response Signature

TCPuniverse
Level 1
Level 1

I thought someone from Webex team would answer, but was wrong. 

ujjwalgoel1991
Level 1
Level 1

There is no way to hide it however you can drag and drop the bar in the right hand or left hand corner so as it is actually not coming up while you are opening or closing an app.

Hi;

No, That message I told about is auto-hidden which only appears when you move mouse; it cannot be moved or disabled, as far as I know. I think it cannot be disabled as of this current code. So I hope someone from Webex developer team to hear what EVERYONE ask about. 

Hi @TCPuniverse ,

Thanks for posting your question here. Sorry for the late reply, but I was able to connect with one of the developers from our team. I was told customers have no developer tools to disable or control it. 

Response Signature

TCPuniverse
Level 1
Level 1

Any idea @webex support team?!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.