Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Reactions slowing you down

philip.collyer
Beginner
Beginner

March 30, 2022

I've experienced an issue in WebEx during a large PowerPoint presentation - there is a lag between slides...l feel it could be the emojis and/or reactions...does anyone else experience this and/or have any advice how to fix this problem?

Can we turn off Reactions during a presentation? I'd appreciate any suggestions or advice.  

Also can we share a Webex link instead of sending out an invite to hundreds of people...does this work to join a meeting.  

If you don't have an account - do all attendees need to sign in as a guest? 

Regards 

P. Collyer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

18Simple4
Beginner
Beginner

i havent heard of that being an issue with anyone else here in the community. 

For Windows, select Meeting > Options or Event > Options, and then uncheck the Reactions check box.

For Mac, select Webex Meetings > Meeting Options or Webex Meetings > Event Options, and then uncheck the Reactions check box.

You can send the link out and have people join the meeting just fine. Just make sure to give them all the meeting details such as the password. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

18Simple4
Beginner
Beginner

i havent heard of that being an issue with anyone else here in the community. 

For Windows, select Meeting > Options or Event > Options, and then uncheck the Reactions check box.

For Mac, select Webex Meetings > Meeting Options or Webex Meetings > Event Options, and then uncheck the Reactions check box.

You can send the link out and have people join the meeting just fine. Just make sure to give them all the meeting details such as the password. 

Excellent - thank you for the prompt reply - very useful!
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.