cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Receiving notifications at the original time of meetings that have been cancelled or rescheduled via Outlook Integration

cf17
Level 1
Level 1

Why do I receive WebEx app  pop-up notifications for meetings that have been cancelled or moved via Outlook integration?

I use the WebEx Meetings app for my WebEx Meetings account, in order to be able to use Outlook integration for meeting scheduling. I also simultaneously use the WebEx app because my workplace uses WebEx Teams. This issue is with the WebEx app and its interaction with Outlook Integration for WebEx Meetings.

Whenever a meeting has either been rescheduled to another time or cancelled via Outlook integration (either by me or another host), I still receive a pop-up notification from the Web Ex app at the original meeting time app telling me that the meeting is about to start, even though there is no longer a meeting scheduled for that time. Why? Is there a setting I can change somewhere to prevent this from happening? It is confusing and annoying.

2 Replies 2

kallen14
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have a resolution?

I would love to know how to stop this as not only do I get my cancelled meeting notifications  but, my Directors too