Views
Helpful
Replies

recording is not available

cari.nara
Level 1
Level 1

dear users, 

i have a big problem-  I couldn't save my record at the end of the meeting, because I couldn't open the button where to end the recording. after a while the Webex meeting closed automatically and my hope was that the recording would be saved in my recordings -but it isn't. 

Is there any chance that I can find my record somewhere-

if you have any idea, I´m glad to hear that, 

Carina 

2 Replies 2

The recording was saved on Cloud or Local ?

If the recording was started properly  even if you didnt click the stop recording button, it could be saved on the locations you choose. 

Response Signature

adifede
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Carina,

the recording, if it was properly started during the meeting, should have been generated anyway at the meeting closure even if you didn't click on the button for stopping it. Within 24 hours (but generally it takes less) you should receive a mail notifying you about the recording being available. You can try to check under the "Recordings" section of your host account web page.

The above is valid if the meeting was recorded in the Cloud. If, instead, you selected to record locally on your computer, then you should see the recording appearing in the directory path that was chosen for saving it.

Hope it helps! Best regards!