cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recordings to all attendees

michesco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How can I set my Webex meeting recordings to automatically be delivered to all attendees when available?

1 Accepted Solution

ssteffensen1
Level 1
Level 1

There is an option under "preferences" on your Webex site that allows you to automatically share a meeting recording/transcript to meeting invitees. As far as I understand, this is only for users that were invited to your Webex meeting, and not to attendees.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ssteffensen1
Level 1
Level 1

There is an option under "preferences" on your Webex site that allows you to automatically share a meeting recording/transcript to meeting invitees. As far as I understand, this is only for users that were invited to your Webex meeting, and not to attendees.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @michesco 

There is no current way to automatically deliver the meeting recording to attendees. For my events, I take the attendee report and email the recording to every email listed. A bit manual I know, but that is what we currently do. Interested to hear if any community members have a better process.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.