cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

'Reset Password' field does not appear on Cisco Webex PC app

HIWEAT
Level 1
Level 1

Our company uses the Cisco Webex PC App on Windows 10 connected with our Yealink IP phones.

One of our users cannot login and has forgotten their password, yet the option to reset it does not appear on the page.

There is literally no 'Reset Password' field to click. The same happens on the mobile device and Chrome Browser.

I have searched every option and all Webex pages provide the same link that leads to the same page that ends with the same result.

Unfortunately I cannot email Webex support as it doesn't accept our Admin credentials either.

Any ideas welcome. Many thanks.

3 Replies 3

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

You may also reset your password by logging into https://settings.webex.com with a wrong password. It will show you the password reset option then as Andy mentioned.

Or do you use SSO? In that case, you'd have to reach out your directory administrator, for sure..

Andy Chen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
  • The normal logic is that after you enter your account, you will see (password box,Sign in,Forgot password?).
  • If you've lost your Forgot password? I think that's a bug.

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.

As you can see from the screenshot below there is no Forgot Password? so I assume this is a bug? I guess I will have to follow this up with BT as I image their platform handles the Password Protocols as its a crossover service? Wish me luck! (shudders in BT support)

Webex bug.png