cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduled Meeting Times

kraig.phipps
Level 1
Level 1

I have scheduled my first Paid Plan meeting and the scheduled start time changes from 10:00am EST on my invite sheet to 11:00am EST on email notification. What is causing this?  

1 Accepted Solution

@kraig.phipps 
Is your issue fixed now? (not sure, language gap..).

I am asking, since it seems to me that Cisco may perhaps have issues with the "world outside the USA": language (translations, time-zones etc.).
Example: the file ""C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\CiscoSparkLauncher\sparklauncher.txt" contains an "application launch log" but the time-staps are 2 hours off (wrong).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@kraig.phipps 
Same timezone-settings on all devices?

Thanks for the reminder. New to the WebEx and time setting was not EST when I scheduled initial meeting.

@kraig.phipps 
Is your issue fixed now? (not sure, language gap..).

I am asking, since it seems to me that Cisco may perhaps have issues with the "world outside the USA": language (translations, time-zones etc.).
Example: the file ""C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\CiscoSparkLauncher\sparklauncher.txt" contains an "application launch log" but the time-staps are 2 hours off (wrong).

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.