cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

screenshots not visible anymore

rolfschmidt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, since a few days the screenshots pasted in the chat box are not longer visible for me. 

does anyone has an idea why this happen and how it could be solved? is there any settings to show/hide screenshots? 

Thanks in advance. 

Its just a black frame, but I can click on it to open the screenshot. (Formerly it was shown directly in this frame)

rolfschmidt_0-1663919256057.png

1 Accepted Solution

The database can be resetted via Help->Health Check -> Reset database (at the bottom).

For sure, it will delete all local stuff including chat etc. and will also revert some personal settings. But you may also check in advace via https://web.webex.com/ your chat persistency. All the data is stored in the Webex cloud and will be restored once you login again. Favorites are also kept, you may just reenable showing them in the top of your list.

It's also a known TAC request for trouble shooting when reporting issues

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Csheldon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm having the same issue.  Did resetting the database resolve your issue? 

panderson25
Level 1
Level 1

I do not personally have the issue, but at least one of our other users has this issue on the same, current version.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Does it affect images only or also other attachments?

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Haven't heard of such an issue. It's working fine over here.

Have you tried resetting the database or so?

Hi 

thanks for your reply, no I did not reset the database, as I did not know where the data are stored. Additionally I fear that I will loos the history of my chats (and what about Teams and Favorites?) 

The database can be resetted via Help->Health Check -> Reset database (at the bottom).

For sure, it will delete all local stuff including chat etc. and will also revert some personal settings. But you may also check in advace via https://web.webex.com/ your chat persistency. All the data is stored in the Webex cloud and will be restored once you login again. Favorites are also kept, you may just reenable showing them in the top of your list.

It's also a known TAC request for trouble shooting when reporting issues

This does not resolve the issue. 

Any other ideas?