cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Side panel that shows WebEx Meetings gone and reminders not consist.

SHepner
Level 1
Level 1

Help! I used to have a side panel on my computer desktop when I was not in WebEx that let me see my meetings, start them, and join ones someone else scheduled. After the upgrade, I can't get this back. The "app" is a shortcut/pinned to my taskbar- but I like having the side box visible at all times to see and join meetings. Also, I am not getting all my notifications anymore- it seems like just the ones I schedule send me reminders. It's so frustrating, I have to go into Outlook meetings to either copy the link to paste into my browser (if the people didn't use the WebEx feature right) or click the link (if they did use the feature right). I want to see my WebEx meetings in the box on my desktop again and have the Join/Start buttons available. It also allowed me to copy my personal room credentials instead of having to open the WebEx app and click on the calendar icon. The upgrade seems like a step backwards in features to me- but maybe I need to do something?

3 Replies 3

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

I guess you've updated from the Webex Meetings Desktop app to the Webex app, haven't you?

The Webex app is a powerfull application bundling the features of the whole Webex suite, ie. Messaging, Calling, and Meetings. It does have the meeting list like before in the meetings view. If you've enabled a hybrid calendar connection for instance, it also easily lists all your other appointments. It will also show a notification 5min before a meeting starts.

That might have been the update.  I'm not having success connecting this new version to my outlook calendar and would like to revert to the pervious version.  Is that possible?  Or could you explain how I can set the new version up to have the same panel feature?

sav12
Level 1
Level 1

Exact same issue after an update this morning.  Any solutions?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.