cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Turn off email reminders | recurring meeting | non-admin user

aaron.barbee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there! I'm a regular user and don't have admin access. I've found multiple suggestions to go to admin.webex.com in order to correct this - I don't have access to that site. I also don't want to assume my entire firm wants to turn this off.

I do not want the email reminders from Webex that I have an upcoming meeting. I scheduled a recurring meeting on the web portal and it's on my Outlook calendar. That's totally fine. But, I don't want the emails about the recurring meeting every, single day.

Other than creating an email deletion rule in Outlook (which is a silly solution), how can I turn these emails off from the website?

Thanks!

"No one was ever fired for smiling too much"
1 Accepted Solution

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @aaron.barbee

There is an option you can use if you login to your org.webex.com site, locate the meeting/recurrence and choose to edit it. Now expand the Scheduling options section and scroll down till you find Email reminder, this can be set to None. When you create any new meeting/recurrence you can use the same option to prevent email reminders for new future meetings etc.

emailremind.png

Regards

Roray

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @aaron.barbee

There is an option you can use if you login to your org.webex.com site, locate the meeting/recurrence and choose to edit it. Now expand the Scheduling options section and scroll down till you find Email reminder, this can be set to None. When you create any new meeting/recurrence you can use the same option to prevent email reminders for new future meetings etc.

emailremind.png

Regards

Roray

Hi 

This looks gray out for me how can I modify that Here you can see attached my settings.

Thanks

Hi @KY_,

you need to change the date/time to something other than the one that is set by default when you start to schedule. Once you change the date or time you should see the email reminder option become available to use.

Regards

Roray

That was glorious, Roray! Thank you!

Not sure how I missed that when I was digging around in there, but I truly appreciate your help. Have a great weekend.

"No one was ever fired for smiling too much"