Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to click on share content button

loire.marteney
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone!

The host's preferences allow for anyone to share, I have a WebEx account and cannot share? The share button is always grayed out for.  My preferences are also set for anyone to share.  Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

In case you're interested, I did post more information about this in an earlier post. It has more details on the behavior change and https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-meetings-and-webex-app/change-in-share-content-behavior/td-p/4404728 .  Would encourage you to mark posts as helpful and "I Have this Problem Too" if you agree that the behavior should be changed to make sharing easier.

Response Signature

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Even with Anyone Can Share enabled, you may still need to move the Presenter Icon to the person that needs to be able to share.   The icon used to be the blue/green webex circle logo but it was recently changed to a rectangle with an upward pointing arrow.  This was changed recently and personally I think it is a cumbersome way to manage sharing.  I would prefer that the host has the option to say I want anyone to be able to share at anytime or I want to limit it to only the person with the presenter permissions.  

Response Signature

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Does your org have any sharing restrictions in place?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.