Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to see my own participate tile/video

Hi, I am currently in a webex meeting.  I can see other attendees and host participant tile but I cannot see my own.  why cannot I not see my own participant tile (whether I am on video or not)?

thank you for your assistance !

7 Replies 7

sheble
Level 1
Level 1

I've been seeing this issue too for a few months now. How come there is no response to this from Cisco Webex customer support? 

If anyone has found a solution to this issue, kindly let me know. Thanks!

Hello,

I’m trying to open a case here & trying to chat with a customer support representative online.

However, the form is prompting me to “Enter Meeting Number (if known)”. What meeting number is this referring to? I can’t proceed without providing this info. The “Continue” button is disabled.

Hi @sheble ,

Just start a meeting. I have created a special Space in Webex where I chat to myself - and have meetings with myself too. Very useful for testing.

So once you've started the meeting, look in the top right hand corner and find the Meeting Info button. Click on it to reveal the meeting number.

image.png

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Hi @sheble ,

How did you contact Webex customer support? TBH, I've found they respond very quickly to any issues I've raised.

I note that this is your first contribution to this post.  If you are seeking community support (this forum) as opposed to Webex customer support (Wenex APp > Help > Webex Help (webpage) > Support > Contact Support) then perhaps you should start a new topic with your specific needs.

Note:  If you would like to help others too, subscribe to the feed by visiting the Webex community landing page, then clicking the 3 vertical dots near the top of the page labeled Options, then click Subscribe.

image.png

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Appreciate the reminder on steps to subscribe as you @RedNectar  mentioned above  "to the feed by visiting the Webex community landing page, then clicking the 3 vertical dots near the top of the page labeled Options, then click Subscribe."

panderson25
Level 1
Level 1

We just noticed this too; when did it change?  I don't see a way to change it, user side or admin side.

I noticed my own participant tile missing I think the week of February 14th.