cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web-ex windows app after latest update, Recent personal rooms are not getting update.

dreddy56
Level 1
Level 1

After the new update of the Webex Windows app, Recent personal rooms are not getting update. It's showing too old(almost 16 months old) connection members details.

1 Accepted Solution

In 41.4.7.10 this seems to be fixed.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

emello
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the same issue since the last update.

paulg99
Level 1
Level 1

I just downloaded the latest Cisco Webex Meetings for MacOS and still have the same problem.

In 41.4.7.10 this seems to be fixed.

Yeup me too

jordan.brookman
Level 1
Level 1

+1 on this issue.  I'm experiencing the same problem.  Cisco Webex Meetings for MacOS.

ramsays
Level 1
Level 1

I have exactly the same problem recent personal rooms that are showing are over 2 years old and none of my 'real' recent rooms from Webex meetings I have joined in past weeks are showing/saving.

I would like to remove the old and start seeing the new!  I don't see how to resolve showing here?

paburke
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the problem on iOS app.   The Web version shows my actual recent personal rooms but the desktop app does not. Many people reporting this change since last update....   Any estimated fix date?

Kevin_Haynes
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, this is happening to everyone on my team.

Gina Cline
Level 7
Level 7

I have noticed this on my PMR as well, and one of my customers has reported the issue (and created a TAC case to investigate).  I am curious to see if others report the same.

Most of our team members are facing the same issue.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.