cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex application stuck to logon

R T
Level 1
Level 1

I installed the new Webex version 42.5.0.22254 recently. Before I used Webex Meeting many years and did not experience any logon issue. After installed the Webex and tried to logon, it was stuck after logon with my email. I can see the spinning wheel only....

image.png

image.png

Have waited for few minutes but still stuck on the same window.....

1 Accepted Solution

Not related to your question as such, but there is nothing that is named Webex Teams since a good amount of time. It is named Webex and nothing else. For your issue as such I'd recommend you to have a look at the client logs that are present in the user profile AppData\Local\CiscoSpark directory. In the log files you should with a little effort get a clue what is at fault for you.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Nash
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue here for a few user profiles now, we use SAML SSO (Okta). Did you ever get a resolution to this one?

We fixed the issue after update the version of Microsoft Edge. Hope it can help.

R T
Level 1
Level 1

@Roger Kallberg Appreciated for your advice.

Not related to your question as such, but there is nothing that is named Webex Teams since a good amount of time. It is named Webex and nothing else. For your issue as such I'd recommend you to have a look at the client logs that are present in the user profile AppData\Local\CiscoSpark directory. In the log files you should with a little effort get a clue what is at fault for you.

Response Signature

R T
Level 1
Level 1

I'm reading the Cisco document, but I got a question that whether I should bypass the http inspection for some domains? Currently our proxy has bypassed *.webex.com but still doesn't work.

image.png

 SSL/TLS/HTTPS Inspection for Webex Teams Desktop Apps
The Webex Teams apps rely on the certificates installed in the underlying OS Trust store to bypass the
Webex Teams certificate pinning process. If the enterprise CA certificate exists in the OS Trust store,
the Webex Teams app will trust certificates signed by the enterprise CA, when presented to it by the
proxy server. This bypasses the certificate pinning process used by the Webex Teams app and allows
a TLS connection to be established to the proxy server