cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meeting Take Control Keyboard suddenly not pressing any keys.

jj2048
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, All.

I recently experienced some weird scenarios using webex meetings.

Yesterday I was onsite for a customer who needed to physically access their device, everytime they stop controlling my laptop when either they get back to it or not, I experience my keyboard suddenly not typing any letters, then randomly press something on the application.

Example:

I'm on my notepad, I type some letters.. I give control to the customer, he/she then types its ok.

After customer stops controlling, I then try to control my window, I try to type on the notepad, it does not type anything and clicks the menu settings like (file) or any thing in the menu.

I recently experienced this today, now the scenario is that I'm the one requesting control. After I stop for a bit and went back to typing. Suddenly it does again on the example above. The owner of the endpoint also could not type, which I had the same experience yesterday.

I needed to restart every time that happens because I could not do anything.

Then another solution of my recent encounter was the customer just refreshed their chrome browser.

Any ideas on how to prevent this?

Cisco Webex Meetings

using the previous Version before 41.6.4.8 (old logo)
I forgot to check the version because I updated mine.

1 Reply 1

rosemarygortva
Level 1
Level 1

My keyboard will not work at all when I’m using Webex…nobody seems to be able to help.  If anybody has any ideas how to fix this issue please let me know