Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meetings - Add alternate host on recurring meeting

ajay39601
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

is it possible to add alternate host option after the meeting has been already scheduled? and it's an recurring meetings which mean meetings has taken place in the past as well.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

cbradford
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with host settings in a recurring appointment.

Do you have any idea why it shows correctly in the ‘recurring’, but when I open an individual appointment, it does not show any hosts marked in the “Resources” area? 

In the recurring appointment under Change Settings, I have marked:

MEETING TEMPLATE:  “Any Alt Host”

RESOURCES:  I have checked the box by each participant

I save the settings and send the UPDATED appointment to all.

When I open an individual appointment within the series, the Meeting Template reverts back to default and no boxes are checked in the Resources area.

What can be done to correct this?  The recurring appointment has already been scheduled a while ago, and meetings have occurred in the past, more are scheduled in the future.   I can update the host settings in each individual appointment and that works, but I was hoping it could be updated from the recurring appointment and not update each weekly appointment. 

Thanks for any assistance! 

Jeff Dimagmaliw
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is possible, yes. You need to make sure to edit the recurring meeting and enable/choose alternate host capabilities. This will change future meetings behavior.