Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Meetings/Events(new) integration with community platform

dlandrews2000
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I'm new to this one and thought I'd start with the user/admin community to try to get some general direction, knowing I may need to tap the developer ecosystem next.

I'm a community manager and our site is https://community.rocketsoftware.com. It's build on a platform from Higher Logic. They offer no ability to enable client-side APIs, so I'm looking for other options host a webex meeting or event on a page within our site. Pages allow me to use JavaScript, iFrames and HTML, but that's about it.

Has anyone been successful in hosting meetings with another platform like this? I know other platform users have enabled Zoom like this, leveraging iFrames, but I'm not aware of how to so it similarly for WebEx. 

Ultimately I want to not only allow community users to view a meeting but also allow them to register and login.  

Thanks in advance to anyone who has experience with this or suggestions on where to go next.

Regards, Dave

1 Reply 1

Hi and welcome )) 

You might as well try Webex AppHub , which is an assemblage of various apps that can possible help in integration your platform with Webex.