cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Scheduler problem

maqsood ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

After going thru the documents about webex scheduler  and  implement the same ,  the webex meeting icon is not visible in toolbar of  outlook when new meeting is selected.    Outlook verions 2016 . 

only on the  OWA is visible ( web version of outlook )

3 Replies 3

DJK_
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone find any solutions for troubleshooting? Removed the Productivity Tools from all endpoints; deployed Exchange Scheduler and it appears successful (on premise). No Webex integration is appearing in Outlook (all versions).

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

The Webex icon is only available once you open a new meeting form in Outlook.  Once you have a new meeting form, I also recommend you click on the Webex Preferences icon so you can double check the meeting template and other settings before you click on Add Webex Meeting.

WebexScheduler-OutlookMeeting.PNG

Response Signature

Hi

I have same question when i open new meeting i can not see webex scheduler there (not webex productivity tools) btw i'm unable to find  and install webex scueduler microsoft appstore it looks removed or restricted by microsoft so macOS users can not schedule meeting using  outlook.

How can we obtain webex scduler for MacOS users ?

Thanks

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.