cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams calendar issues with Outlook add in

FreddyG
Level 1
Level 1

One of our users is having an issue with recurring meetings being removed from their calendar in the webex teams app. The meeting is a webex meeting scheduled with the webex meetings add in for outlook 2016. When just one instance of a recurring meeting is cancelled, the meeting will not be removed from her calendar, and she will still get the notification to join the cancelled meeting. I've tested on my own calendar and have had issues recreating the issue. Any ideas on troubleshooting?

2 Replies 2

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @FreddyG,

I tried your scenario using my outlook 2019 and it worked fine. When you delete a meeting from outlook, make sure it is not showing up in Webex App. If meeting shows in Webex App that means there is some synchronization issue and you will get a notification.

Have you updated your Webex App and tried? 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hey Vaijanath, I've tried a few troubleshooting steps before and after the most recent update. I had the user update and the problem persists, and I still can not recreate the issue by myself. Would you have any steps for troubleshooting the sync issues? We are just moving over to webex teams and are trying to iron out some of these early issues.