cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams Display Issues with recent 6/8 update

AnMcIntosh
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone else with this most recent update had their Webex Teams App display shift downward about an inch to the point where you cant see what you are typing. I've tried everything to shutting down, restarting, relogging, maximizing the window, drag the window to make it bigger or smaller, but nothing fixes it. It displays correctly when I restart it, but within seconds on clicking on a message it reloads and shifts everything down and off center

4 Replies 4

dvaggalis
Level 1
Level 1

@Fritz_H @AnMcIntosh I'm having the same problem, running Version: 41.6.1.19162.  On my Windows laptop the main page is offset, down a fourth of an inch in the window.  Not only can you not see what your typing but you also have to position your mouse pointer above the icon you want to select.  For example, if I wanted to type something in the search bar, I would need to position my mouse pointed above the search bar to enter text. 

If you select a Space or user, that new window is positioned correctly.  

@jsgivens I'm also hesitate to delete everything in the CiscoSpark folder...

I was having the same issue.  Window starts out aligned when first logging in, but as soon as you select a Direct or Space, the window drops down out of alignment.

Clearing the files from the CiscoSpark folder and starting fresh seems to have fixed it. 
Hope Cisco will put an automated fix in a corrective release. I don't want to have to walk users through this manual fix.

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@AnMcIntosh 
"an inch" (=2,54 cm) depends a lot on the size of your screen, I guess...  ;--)
You are using Webex on an Apple Computer on a Windows-device or on Linux?
Even tough it does not fix the problem itself: can´t you move the Window up again?
To be honest, I can not clearly picture the issue... (language gap?)

jsgivens
Level 1
Level 1

Windows

1. Sign out of the Webex client.
  2. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard, then select Task Manager.
  3. Under the Apps tab, right-click on Webex, then select End Task.
  4. Right-click on the Windows (Start) button, and select Run. In the Open text box, enter %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\CiscoSpark.
  5. Delete all data in the CiscoSpark folder.