Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams Not showing meetings after depreciation of the Desktop app

I've got several HUNDRED users here having the same issue

the Webex Teams installation are all updated to 42.5.  the Webex Desktop app is disappearing from their systems as we update to its newest version which SHOULD integrate the function into Webex Teams desktop app as expected. However, the Meetings are not showing up in the Teams calendar under the meetings icon for many users. 

For most users attempting to schedule a Webex meeting, will cause outlook to try to contact the Webex server and it will simply not connect the connection will simply keep attempting but never actually connect to the server.  This is happening across at last two of my conglomerate's 5 groups. 

7 Replies 7

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @JcrouseatOpenTechscom,

are the missing meetings Webex meetings or other meetings without a Webex meeting?

Best regards,

Igor 

They are missing all meetings that should show up in webex. The Former Meetings app would display all of their meetings. The webex teams program does not show anything at all in their calendar

Have you setup Hybrid Calendar and enabled it for your users?

Response Signature

I've looked everywhere for what HYBRID calendar is but haven't seen a proper explanation.

Look in Control Hub under the Hybrid “tab”. There you’ll find multiple cards for the various Hybrid Calendar options there are. If you use Exchange in Office365 or Google it’s quite simple as it’s a cloud service in the Webex service that handles the connection with the calendar service in the corresponding cloud service. If you still use an on-prem Exhange system it’s a bit more work as that requires you to deploy Expressway C node(s) with an added connector part to integrate with the Webex cloud service. Either way on these cards there are links to the needed documentation for how to set this up.

Response Signature

Ill ask my admins if they know what that even means. Im just the guy they assigned the ticket to zero resources/access and just the tier 2 desktop support guy at my company.

This would be the place for them to go look.
image.png

Response Signature