Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Why can't I schedule a meeting?

I have just signed up for a paid account. Now I would like to schedule a couple of meetings. Whenever I start editing the meeting info, the button stays gray and inactive. So I cannot seem to schedule a meeting. What do I miss? 

2 Accepted Solutions

As far as Google Translate tells me, there is a general server error. Probably, you have troubles with connection to European Webex datacenter. I remember some participants of this community mentioned alike error earlier this week. There were some related post, you may find them on this board a couple of days ago. 

View solution in original post

I presume from the screenshot, you are using the desktop application, so I would rather recommend to use your Webex website impactcompany.my.webex.com to schedule and run meetings as an interim solution. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Schermafbeelding 2021-11-18 om 22.11.38.png

I presume from the screenshot, you are using the desktop application, so I would rather recommend to use your Webex website impactcompany.my.webex.com to schedule and run meetings as an interim solution. 

Thank you very much Stanislav! I will use the webex webapp in the meantime. 

As far as Google Translate tells me, there is a general server error. Probably, you have troubles with connection to European Webex datacenter. I remember some participants of this community mentioned alike error earlier this week. There were some related post, you may find them on this board a couple of days ago. 

Hi, 

Could you please attache a schreenshot of the situation?