cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enabling SSO with MFA in Azure

Karl Jacobsen
Level 1
Level 1

Question, we deployed the O365 add-in for the Webex scheduler a few weeks ago. Our staff have the Webex desktop app, Productivity Tools, and the O365 add-in. At one point we'll remove the Productivity Tools and just use the add-in. I enabled the Third-Party Integration for Microsoft a while ago so users can choose to authenticate to the site with their Azure credentials or Webex credentials. If we enable SSO in Site Admin and Control Hub, what happens to the desktop app, Productivity Tools, and O365 add-in? I know the desktop app currently uses the Webex site user credentials not Azure, I assume the Productivity Tools do too? Would the desktop app just prompt you to sign in again with your Azure credentials? When we enable SSO, how does the desktop app react with regards to MFA on our Azure site?

Does anyone have any knowledge base articles or screenshots to give to end users about the process of logging into these with SSO/Azure/MFA?

3 Replies 3

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@Karl Jacobsen 

Your posting/question may perhaps find a wider audience in the Webex-Administration-Forum?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-administration/bd-p/collab-webex

Thanks.... I posted this in the Admin forum.

@Karl Jacobsen 

Thanks for the Update. I hope you will find your answer there...