cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Facebook Live Streaming Issue

Pike
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, right now I'm having an issue regarding on logging out of a connected Facebook account that was previously used for live streaming, and It seems clicking the "Not you" link doesn't do anything. It only goes back to the same 'start streaming' window.

I've attempted to fix it by clearing temporary files, reinstalling Microsoft Edge Webview2 run time, and even reinstalling WebEx meetings app, but the problem still persists.

Am I the only one who has this problem? Hopefully this issue would be resolved soon, because I've already used 3 computers/devices logged in with the same Facebook credentials that was used for fb streaming, and that account I used was for personal use

1 Reply 1

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

I don't have a fix but was interested in the issue as we have a few users that are using this feature on a regular basis so have tested it on my own account and I'm seeing the same behaviour as you are. Clicking the Not you? just brings me back to the 'Start streaming' page.

Have you opened a TAC support case for this?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.