cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature Request: Strike Through Text in Webex Teams

Codyq
Level 1
Level 1

Why cant we format text like this in the Webex Teams desktop app?

I've wanted this for some time now, it gives a quick easy way to point out a correction and there are plenty of humorous ways to use it too. What do you guys think? Would this be of use to you?

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Cody,
Thanks for posting here in the Webex Community.
I checked to see if anyone has submitted it in our User Community Feedback Portal, but I couldn't find a similar request. I recommend you Submit the Idea, which goes straight to our Product Management team for review. You will receive live email updates when the status of the idea changes, whether it be up for consideration, future planning, etc. You can click on the Share a product idea tab at the top to submit your idea!

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 2.42.14 PM.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Cody,
Thanks for posting here in the Webex Community.
I checked to see if anyone has submitted it in our User Community Feedback Portal, but I couldn't find a similar request. I recommend you Submit the Idea, which goes straight to our Product Management team for review. You will receive live email updates when the status of the idea changes, whether it be up for consideration, future planning, etc. You can click on the Share a product idea tab at the top to submit your idea!

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 2.42.14 PM.png

Response Signature

Hi Cole, I Dont have those tabs at the top of my screen, is there something that im missing

Hi Cody,

The design of the community changes every now and then. The share a product idea link is now in the blue dropdown on the side of the screen as seen in the screenshot below. Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 9.30.42 AM.png

Response Signature

Also, here is the link to the Idea Portal for future reference - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.