Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Move Floating Panel When Sharing Content

archie_flip
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

I hope someone here can help. Is there a way to move the floating panel window which appears at the top of the screen when you share content? I want to move it to the bottom of my screen because it's really annoying when I'm trying to access different window tabs on the browser. (See screenshot attached)

WebEx Floating Panel.png

24 Replies 24

This is definitely a needed too. On a pc at least (not sure on a mac) there is also "ctrl-shift-q" to hide the bar, which is undone by "esc". Hopefully mac also has a slightly shorter keystroke. Either way, it IS handy, so moving it to the bottom or side would be preferable. (Or like you said, just ad a Hide to the "...")

Yey, finally a breakthrough for me. This worked, thanks! But concur with others, unless spending half an hour googling to troubleshoot this issue I would never have found a solution. Just needs to be added to the toolbar as a function.

archie_flip
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, Jeff. The dots do allow me to move the panel horizontally, but unfortunately, I cannot move the panel vertically to the bottom of the screen.

jeffrey.moura1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @archie_flip ,

Can you try to select the "6 dots" as in my screenshot below and move the floating bar in the area that you want?

jm.jpg

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.