cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how troubleshoot interaction issues with windows 10 either on webex meetings and/or webex remote support?

rbadilla
Level 1
Level 1

hi all:

Is possible to troubleshoot interaction problems (video freeze, keyboard/mouse freeze or delays) on-line with windows 10, running webex meetings or webex remote support.

Right now I'm having issues with a client which runs windows 10 pro, have tried webex meetings and then switch to webex remote support. Same issues, all seems to work fine until suddenly no keyboard retro feed or even mouse. The video seems to be static, then stop control and then regain control to "force refresh" but still have issues.

My internet link is 100/12 FTTH connection and the speed test don't show anything to worried about.

Is possible that this behavior could be on myserver.webex.com issue?

1 Reply 1

Mike G
Level 1
Level 1

When I'm hosting a meeting, and then my meeting participant shares screen and keyboard control, the screen will pause, get blury, and then I no longer have mouse and keyboard control.

If the participant clicks on screen a couple of times, I can often regain control.  

This interruption is happening like every 5 minutes, which is terribly disruptive.  This has started for me with the last update Webex 41.6.3 which installed 6/9/2021.