cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Odd characters appear in the email invite I send making the invite hard to read

RudyAvila18738
Level 1
Level 1

When I invite certain users (not everyone) to join my webex it automatically sends them an email invite.  When these users get the invite it contains the text   throughout the entire thing. Sometimes it is concentrated in the the message body you can hardly read what the invite is for. Can someone tell me what may be causing this?  

6 Replies 6

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@RudyAvila18738 

Your Screenshot shows a warning in red text.
This makes me guess, that some security-software is scanning and altering the message contents is necessary.

Is there any opportunity to test if white-listing the email-domain of the sender ("webex.com") on this security-system has positive impact?

That image is from the original post. My system does not have that problem. Emails originate from the meeting creator (internal) to other internal staff.

BrettCoster
Level 1
Level 1

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but my issue is exactly the same, and continues to be unresolved.

My org is using MS Outlook 2016 on premises. We have no users on web interface or mobile.

&nbsp only appears in meeting invites created by Webex (Teams), either by using the schedule button in webex, or by manually entering @webex:space in the location field. 

Many thanks in advance.

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you know if they have the same problem when using the web interface of Outlook? Or when receiving them on their mobile device?

Response Signature

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It gives me the impression that the email client cannot correctly display HTML messages.
Any idea which email client is being used by these users?

Response Signature

They are using Outlook run by Exchange Server

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.