cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Paying Attention

AndreeaJ
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there. I'm a student. Me and my family only have one PC and a tablet. In the morning, my mother uses the PC for work so I enter my Webex online courses from the tablet. My problem is the following: the Webex app runs automatically when we turn on the PC, so if my mother uses the PC with the webex app running in the background (without being in any meeting), does it show my teachers that I'm not paying attention, even though I actually do from my tablet? Thank you

2 Replies 2

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If the Webex Desktop App is running in the background and you have not joined a webex meeting then it is not reporting your attention.

Response Signature

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@AndreeaJ 

I do not think so since Webex-Meetings requires you to actively join to a meeting.

I think that just having Webex-Meetings open on the PC will not interfere with your active Webex-Session on the Tablet.
You may also consider to disable the Autostart-feature of Webex-Meetings on the PC, just to make sure..

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.