Views
Helpful
Replies

Retrieve Webex recording

Username.Melody
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there a way to retrieve a Webex recording, if we hit "Record" at the start of the meeting, but forgot to hit "end" before leaving the meeting?

Thank your very much!

3 Replies 3

SiliconRichard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings,

If a meeting recording is started it should be on in the system. You can check for recordings here: https://help.webex.com/en-us/nuwqxdab/Find-your-Webex-Recordings

If you're unable to find it in the system then I would suggest opening a TAC case. They will be able to help you if you have the meeting number that is available in the invite. Provide the approximate date/time too so they can help identify it faster in the system.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard, I have not had one instance where a recording was recoverable (without TAC) when the user started the recording, and ended the meeting before pressing stop recording.

I wish this were not the case, and maybe should be submitted as a bug report or feature request.

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I do not believe so. I stress this to all recording users - you must stop the recording, or it will be lost. I have had plenty of instances of this, and have never been able to recover the recordings.

You are welcome to try TAC, but its likely lost.
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.