cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduling a meeting & inviting attendees

KCav45
Level 1
Level 1

I found the word Schedule on the Home page of My Personal Room.  I clicked on it and up came the Schedule a Meeting work page;  at the bottom of the page there is a line for Attendees, then it says  "Separate email addresses with comma or semicolon."  How can I have email addresses read-in from My Contacts. 

7 Replies 7

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for your post, 

I think the only way to get to your "My Contacts" when scheduling is to use the scheduler in "Classic View" to get to classic view, look to top right side of the page on your Webex site.  See attached screen shot.  

I will add a feature request here - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/  Hopefully I am not missing it, but i was not able to find it either.   

if you use Outlook or Google calendar you can install the Webex integration and schedule directly in your calendar which makes it even easier.  Those options you'll find on your downloads page. 

Response Signature

Those options you'll find on your downloads page. 

I use Google Calendar where do I go to fins Webex integration? I went to Webex Help Center / Downloads the only download was Webex Meetings

@KCav45 

How to add Webex to your Google-Calendar?
I did it this way:
image.png

which brings up a screen similar to this:
image.png

Click on the "+" sign to add this add-on to your calendar.

Try navigating to your own Webex site, sign in, then on the left side click Downloads.   Scroll to the bottom.  

Response Signature

Hello Clare,

By your own website I presume you mean my Personal Page.  I went to My Personal Page and signed-in then I looked on the left side for Downloads.  I did not find downloads so I tried to reply to the email message you sent to me, it came back undeliverable, so I came here. 

There was no attached screen shot showing how to switch to Classic View - how do I switch to Classic View?

@KCav45 ,

The option to switch to classic mode is not available on all the sites anymore.  If you do not see that option right in front when you login to your website, chances are that the feature is disabled on your website. 

Cisco is moving away from having that feature for all. The feature can be enabled by contacting your cisco support manager,  but you have to have a very strong reason on why it should be enabled. 

Hope this helps. 

Please rate the helpful posts. 

Thanks 

Avi

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.