cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex & Webex Teams migration woes... :( (Now can't sign in to Webex Teams.)

TelTechN2deep
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Webex users!!

As title indicates, we recently (as in over this past weekend) went through a migration from a previous Webex instance to a Webex Enterprise account.  From one domain and instance to new domain and instance.

Previous to the weekend, I had ability to sign in and use both Webex and Webex Teams.  After much back and forth as well as exercising patience, I can now sign in to our new Webex Enterprise.  However, I still cannot sign in to Webex Teams and really am afraid I'm going to lose valuable files and history within it.  Any ideas, suggestions, etc. to not only not lose history but resume account access and sign in to Teams? 

Our admins are new to this, and don't have a recommendation at this point. I should note, in part of the woes and process awaiting ability to successfully sign in to Webex Enterprise, I was presented with the below option from the screenshot.  However, at this point I still was failing sign in and authentication so that led me no where.  Wish I could get back there somehow!!

Regards,

TB

2 Replies 2

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
This may be related to this article
https://help.webex.com/en-us/nceb8tm/Claim-Users-to-Your-Organization-Convert-Users
Your admins may have claimed your company domain (saying we want to bring all users using your email domain under the company controlled Webex org) where you may have previously had a Webex Teams account that was not claimed.
You authentication issues could be they may not have set up authentication correctly for your org?
I really think you need to ask your admins who can ask the Cisco partner they may be working with OR open a Cisco Technical Assistance Case and get support.
Thanks
ashish

Response Signature

TelTechN2deep
Level 1
Level 1

Fwiw, below reflect what I now experience when attempting to sign in to Webex Teams.  Keep in mind, this wasn't the case at all prior to our conversion/migration to Webex Enterprise over the weekend.  Everything was fine and dandy Friday night.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.