cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Recording exceeds storage allocation

plp_pnlr
Level 1
Level 1

I already deleted our recordings on webex (removed also on trash) but still may sorage usage haven't change and I still can't record my meeting. Any ideas why this happens?

1 Accepted Solution

I guess, Cisco does not immediately remove the files, therefore they still occupy the storage-space..
grafik.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

more spam from a strangely named account?  (ggbfrdgtgrgrth85899)
an AI-Bot re-using some parts of the posting from kndskelton ?

That is interesting! Weird though because I've not used the words "Sharing Garage".  The hyperlink "Guide" shows a link to h**s://bestportablestuff.com/best-portable-blender/ (hope I made the link so it's not clickable).

Maybe a Mod can verify and remove that account??

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Spam?

On the corporate account there are so many users sharing storage. We've often came up against this very issue. If your admin can (should be able too) check and see who's storage is eating up the resources and ask them to download and delete that may be helpful. Adding that there is away to permanently clear the deleted files. Your account keeps track of what's deleted just in case it needs to be restored (at least for a certain time frame).

rcanela1
Level 1
Level 1

I recommend checking your storage allocation for your site and personal recording limit, to ensure you have not reached it.

From the Site Admin page > Configuration > Common Site Settings > Options > Recording Storage Allocation. From here you should see your Allocation available as well your usage.

From the Site Admin Page > Configuration > Common Site Settings > Options > Personal Recording Storage Limit. From here you can see if you set any restrictions for how many files you can have stored on your personal recording limit.

You can also view your usage and available by going to Site Admin > Recordings > Recording Management.

2020-12-21 16_24_31.png

yes I saw that, and it reached the total allocation. So I deleted my recording files to have space but it didn't work. after deleting the recordings, the storage used doesn't change.

I guess, Cisco does not immediately remove the files, therefore they still occupy the storage-space..
grafik.png