cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams Profile Photos

VSantos
Level 1
Level 1

Our company has adopted Webex Teams as our main communications channel as far as chat. I'm trying to upload a picture to my profile but regardless the size/shape/type it does not work.

Could someone share any information regards any issue or how to upload a picture successfully?

Webex version Version: 41.2.0.17979

1 Accepted Solution

VSantos,

Is it possible that your administrator is syncing user profiles from Active Directory?  If so, and the admin has opted to sync avatars from AD as well, users may not overwrite the avatar.  If this is the case, you'll need to get your avatar uploaded to AD.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

When you say it does not work, are you receiving any error? Or just not seeing your profile photo up date?  It can sometimes take some moments for your change to reflect everywhere within your local clients, and hours\days for remote client caches to update.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/6xhst1/Webex-Add-Your-Profile-Picture

Hi fredless,

I have tried to change my over a week ago. So far it has not shown up.

Any other ideas?

VSantos,

Is it possible that your administrator is syncing user profiles from Active Directory?  If so, and the admin has opted to sync avatars from AD as well, users may not overwrite the avatar.  If this is the case, you'll need to get your avatar uploaded to AD.

Response Signature