Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
If the customer is in need of a profile 52/C40, will callway not support it at all? Also, if the customer is only looking for a point to point video solution, how can callway help or provide more value? The customer stated that they could manually enter IP addresses of the other endpoint to create a point to point connection.
(1) In the C-Series endpoints, the Callway Service officially supports the C20 and the C40, and Profile Series which are based on the C20 and the C40. The C60 and the C90 are not supported, and there are no plans to support them. If the customer orders a Profile 52, so long as the codec is C20 or C40 based, that is fine.
(2) Callway's benefit becomes apparent when the number of addressable endpoints grow beyond the capacity to efficiently manage a directory on each endpoint directly, and as the industry moves towards SIP based URI addressing. Callway provides for:
* FireWall traversal
* Multi-Vendor InterOp between H.323 and SIP standards-based video devices,
* Easy Plug-and-Play activation and portability irrespective of assigned IP address
* 24x7 Customer Service
* Client Services to help promote adoption and demonstrate ROI
Contact your Cisco Account Team to discuss other benefits of the Callway Service.
A consumer router may support a virtual private network (VPN) connection, but that's a far cry from the network and security capabilities that a business-class router can provide. All it takes is some IT talent and know-how to set one up. You're hear...
Cisco RV340 Series Secure Router
Security License Features and Performance
Today, secure networking is imperative for every business, even the smallest one. The RV340 series security routers provides business users with advanced connectivity and...
Recorded Live at SpiceWorld 2018!With the increasing complexity of technology lengthy configurations, dealing with multiple vendors, constant updates and maintenance –it can feel like you are navigating an unruly IT jungle. Join Cisco's Amy Blanchard as s...
Small Business Networking Products
Network and Smart Storage
FindIT Network Management
Voice and Conferencing
ATAs, Gateways,and Accessories
This document is attempt to recreate content of original document created by famous @Patrick Born. Cisco has considered to destroy such valuable document for an unknown reason.In order to capture debug and syslog messages from your SPA1x2 and SPA232D phon...