Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Registering with the WebEx Data Center and the Cisco WebEx Node Management System

Dear guys, ...

Please help,

i want to implement to webex node ASR1000, i have read in "Configuring the Cisco Webex Node for ASR 100.pdf", there is prerequisites to implement it, that is "Registering with the WebEx Data Center and the Cisco WebEx Node Management System"

Can someone tell how to "Registering with the WebEx Data Center and the Cisco WebEx Node Management System"

Are there any step by step documentation to "Registering with the WebEx Data Center and the Cisco WebEx Node Management System"?

Thank you

BR

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor

You should have received a PAK Key with your order.  Go to Cisco licensing and enter the PAK Key as this will start the process.  Once the PAK Key is validated a screen will be displayed to enter your request for ASR 100 integration.  It normally takes a few days to a couple of weeks to get the information back from WebEx needed to configure your ASR.

If you did not get a PAK Key contact your WebEx rep to get the process started to integrate your ASR to your WebEx site.

Hope this helps

John

Highlighted

Dear Jdedell,

I have get email from cisco webex support team which explain that webex node have been register. But in that email there is no information for Cisco WebEx Node Management System (username and password for wma.webex.com/wmams/).

Do you have experience like this ? Do you know email webex support team which responsible to provide access to

Cisco WebEx Node Management System (wma.webex.com/wmams/)

BR