cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A way to retrieve Live Training Usage Summary Report when not the organizer

Dkelsey12
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking to find out if there is a way to retrieve Live Training Usage Summary Report from a Webex Training session when I am not the organizer. I was listed as an Alternate Host. Would having delegation right granted by the organizer or some other setting make those reports available to me? Looking for process alternatives so it's not always the individual who established the Webex Training session that needs to do the follow up reporting required for certain organizational process of ours.

Thanks,

Dani

3 Replies 3

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@AShimandle - Your sessions reports are accessible on your Webex site.  Log in then click on your user name in the top right of the site.  You'll find reporting there. 

Response Signature

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dani - The Alternate Host role will not give you access to the attendance reporting.  Only that scheduling Host has access to it.  

If you give that scheduling Host scheduling permissions, then they can schedule it on your behalf, and then you own that reporting data.  They can always invite themselves as an alternate if a back up is needed.  the only requirement here is that both parties have a license to schedule and run their own sessions.  

Here are the steps for allowing others to schedule sessions on your behalf.  

https://help.webex.com/en-us/6a55wv/Allow-Someone-to-Schedule-Webex-Meetings-on-Your-Behalf-in-Microsoft-Outlook-Using-the-Webex-Meetings-Desktop-App

Response Signature

How do I pull a video made two weeks ago and the attendee list?