Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Adding/Moving Call-in Users to Breakout Rooms in Webex Training Center

I am working with a Faculty member on my campus on the concept of using WebEx training center for one of his courses as a test.  He wants to use it for the Breakout Room feature.  However, we can not figure out how to move a dial in user to a breakout room.  When we have people dialed in, there does not seem to be a way to manually or automatically move them to the break-out rooms.  This is a make it or break it need, as we have many students with spotty broadband in rural communities that may need this as a back up method to participate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Joseph, 

Unfortunately there is not a way to move call-in users to breakouts.  If they are using a mobile device an option could be to have them join using the Webex Meetings App. 

If its a landline, then in the past, I would have all my attendees that are connected via the Webex Training portion move to breakouts, but I would have the "Call-in Users" remain in the main session and use that as their place to talk among themselves.  

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Joseph, 

Unfortunately there is not a way to move call-in users to breakouts.  If they are using a mobile device an option could be to have them join using the Webex Meetings App. 

If its a landline, then in the past, I would have all my attendees that are connected via the Webex Training portion move to breakouts, but I would have the "Call-in Users" remain in the main session and use that as their place to talk among themselves.  

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Content for Community-Ad

This widget could not be displayed.