cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conrol who can share screen on Webex Training

ajitanp
Level 1
Level 1

I am a new subscriber of Webex Training.

When I started sharing my screen, few participants also shared their screen.

And because of that the class disrupted several times. How to control who can share their screen and resources?

Please guide... Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

renukuma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

To disable anybody from sharing, go to top left menu bar, click on Participant then uncheck Anyone can share.

If this answered your question, please mark "Accept as solution".

Stay Safe and Stay happy.

Regards,

Renu Kumari

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In Webex Training others are not able to share their screen when you are presenting.  It sounds to me like you are actually using Webex "Meetings" There is a feature in Webex Meetings called "Anyone can share".  To disable that in your meeting head to the top left menu bar, click on Participant then select Anyone can share to remove the check next to it.  

Response Signature

Thanks for your response.

As per your reply, I'm not using the right application... I want to know, is there any dedicated software by cisco to conduct live virtual classes where I can get more control? 

Hello,

As my colleague, Clare suggested you are using Webex Meeting which gives all the attendees almost equal rights and privileges to present, share and speak barring some controls like host key, recording the meeting etc which lies only with hosts and co-hosts.

Answering your question, Cisco Webex does have a dedicated product catering to learning and training ecosystem, giving more control to trainers over the trainees.

Here is link with all that Webex Training offers: https://help.webex.com/en-US/landing/ld-mzc23k-WebexTraining/Webex-Training

If this answered your question, please mark "Accept as solution".

Stay Safe and Stay happy.

Regards,

Renu Kumari